DESCRIPTIONOCS Inventory uses XML for the data transmition. The module is the abstraction layer. It's mostly used in the backend module where it called $inventory in general.
- The usual constructor.
- Runs the backend modules to initilise the data.
- Return the inventory as a XML string.
- Only for debugging purpose. Print the inventory on STDOUT.
- Save the generated inventory as an XML file. The 'local' key of the config is used to know where the file as to be saved.
Compute the <CHECKSUM/> field. This information is used by the server to
know which parts of the XML have changed since the last inventory.
The is done thank to the last_file file. It has MD5 prints of the previous inventory.
- At the end of the process IF the inventory was saved correctly, the last_state is saved.
- A generic way to save a section in the inventory. Please avoid this solution.
Add information in inventory.