onak [ options ] command [ parameters ]
Perform various keyserver actions.
- Treat keys on stdin as binary rather than ASCII armoured.
- -c FILE
- Use FILE as the config file instead of the default.
- Display fingerprints when listing keys.
- Update keys - output changes on stdout.
- Verbose; increase loglevel.
- Read OpenPGP keys from stdin and add them to the keyserver database.
- Read OpenPGP keys from stdin, run the key cleaning routines against them and dump to stdout.
- Delete a given key from the keyserver.
- Dump all the keys from the keyserver.
- Retrieves the requested key from the keyserver.
- Retrieves the first photoid on the requested key and dumps to stdout.
- Search for a key and list it.
- Search for a key and list it and its signatures.
- onak index noodles
- List all keys in the keyserver that contain the word noodles.
- onak clean < dirty.key > clean.key
- Clean up one or more PGP keys. Currently this will just dedupe UIDs.
- gpg --export | onak -b add
- Export all keys on your gnupg keyring and import them into the keyserver.
/etc/onak.conf default configuration file