DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the opendchub command.
Open DC Hub is a Unix/Linux version of the hub software for the Direct Connect network. Direct Connect is a file sharing network made up by hubs, to which clients can connect. Once connected to a hub, the user can search for files on the hub or the network, or browse files of other users connected to the hub.
The Open DC Hub server can be administrated both from the local host and remotely. The admin port is by default 53696.
- Send output to console instead of printing to a log file.
- -l logfile
- Set the path to the logfile.
- Print logs to the syslog instead of using a logfile.
- -w path
- Set the path to the working directory. This directory will contain a tmp directory and the .opendchub directory with the config files.
- Prints a brief help and exits.
- Show version of program.
AUTHORopendchub was written by Jonatan Nilsson <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Zak B. Elep <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).