- orange [-d DIRECTORY] [-D LEVEL] [-h] FILENAME
- -d DIRECTORY
- Extract files to DIRECTORY
- -D LEVEL
- Set debug log level 0 - No logging (default) 1 - Errors only 2 - Errors and warnings 3 - Everything
- Show this help message
- The file to list or extract contents of
Orange is a tool and library for squeezing out juicy installable Microsoft Cabinet Files from self-extracting installers for Microsoft Windows. It currently supports the following kinds of installers:
- * Early support for installers created by Installer VISE. (Orange 0.3 or
- * Support for some installers created by Inno Setup. (Orange 0.2 or later) * Early support for the installer used by TomTom products. (Orange 0.2 or
- * InstallShield versions 5 and 6, using Unshield for extracting
- InstallShield Cabinet files.
- * Setup Factory versions 5 and 6 using Dynamite for data decompression. * Some other installer (using a DLL called inflate.dll). This is used by
- for example Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC 2002.
- * Microsoft Cabinets (also self-extracting) when you have Cabextract
* Zip archives (also self-extracting) when you have UnZip installed.