SYNOPSISorifs [OPTIONS...] MOUNTPOINT
DESCRIPTIONorifs is the FUSE driver for the Ori distributed file system.
Currently, orifs is crash consistent up until the last snapshot. Users should run ori snapshot to guarantee data is saved persistently. When recovering from a crash the tool reports an error message explaining where unsaved data is located and how it may be recovered. You can destroy the unsaved data by using the ori cleanup command. In future releases this bug will addressed.
- Specify the path to the underlying repository. This parameter is optional and by default orifs will search for a file system with the same name as the mount point.
- Replicate the file system from the specified repository.
- Used in conjunction with --clone to specify a shallow replica of the remote repository.
- Used in conjunction with --clone to specify a non-caching replica of the remote repository.
- Disable multithreading on FUSE.
Enable debugging mode with verbose output. The file system will run much
slower, but is useful for reporting crashes.
SUPPORTED COMMANDSThe file system can be controlled by the command line interface. Running commands from anywhere inside the mounted file system should allow the command line to detect and communicate with the file system. Not all commands are supported on a running file system, and some hidden commands for debugging or are not recommended. Additional commands will be added in future releases.