SYNOPSISosmjs [options] osmfile [args]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the osmjs command.
osmfile can be an OSM XML (suffix .osm) (optionally packed with bz2 or gz) or PBF (suffix .osm.pbf) file. In single-pass mode it can also be '-' to read a PBF file from stdin.
OPTIONSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -d, --debug
- Enable debugging output.
- -i FILE, --include=FILE
- -l STORE, --location-store=STORE
- Set location store (default: 'none'). See below for a list of available stores.
- -r, --no-repair
- Do not attempt to repair broken multipolygons
- -2, --2pass
- Read osmfile twice
- -m, --multipolygon
- Build multipolygons (implies -2)
- Do not store node locations (you will have no way or polygon geometries)
- Store node locations in large array (use for large OSM files)
- Store node locations on disk (use when low on memory)
- Store node locations in sparse table (use for small OSM files)