DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the otl2html Python script.
otl2html script called just with filename of the processed outline will produce HTML document on standard output.
- Presentation: slide show output for use with HtmlSlides.
- First-level is divisions (<div> </div>) for making pretty web pages.
- sheet Use the specified style sheet with a link.
- sheet Include the specified style sheet in-line the output. For encapsulated style.
- The first line is not the title. Treat it as outline data
- Hide comments (line with [ as the first non-whitespace character. Ending with ] is optional.
- copyright Override the internal copyright notice with the one supplied in the quoted string following this flag. Single or double quotes can be used.
- Print version (RCS) information.
- Show the file syntax help.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Matej Cepl <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).