- -h, --help
- Show help message and exit
- -v, --version
- Print version info and exit
- -e, --execute=PATH
- Execute the specified binary in terminal
- -w, --working-directory=PATH
- Set the specified directory as shell working directory on startup
BUGSCommand execution via -e key is broken as of version 0.3.0.1, see Launchpad bug #1324577 for more information.
AUTHORPantheon Terminal was written by Adrien Plazas <[email protected]>, Mario Guerriero <[email protected]>, David Gomes <[email protected]>, Tom Beckmann <[email protected]>, Akshay Shekher <[email protected]> et al.
This manual page was written by Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).