DESCRIPTIONusage: pcl_openni_save_image [((<device_id> | <path-to-oni-file>) [-imagemode <mode>] | -l [<device_id>]| -h | --help)] pcl_openni_save_image -h | --help : shows this help pcl_openni_save_image -l : list all available devices pcl_openni_save_image -l <device-id> : list all available modes for specified device
- device_id may be #1, #2, ... for the first, second etc device in the list or [email protected] for the device connected to a specific usb-bus / address combination or <serial-number>
examples: pcl_openni_save_image "#1"
- uses the first device.
- uses the oni-player device to play back oni file given by path.
- lists all available devices.
pcl_openni_save_image -l "#2"
- lists all available modes for the second device
- uses the device with the serial number 'A00361800903049A'.
pcl_openni_save_image [email protected]
- uses the device on address 16 at USB bus 1.
AUTHORpcl_openni_save_image is part of Point Cloud Library (PCL) - www.pointclouds.org
The Point Cloud Library (PCL) is a standalone, large scale, open project for 2D/3D image and point cloud processing.
This manual page was written by Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <[email protected]> with the help of help2man tool and some handmade arrangement for the Debian project (and may be used by others).