DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the pclock command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
pclock is a program that places a small analog clock program on the desktop of X. It was designed to run under the WindowMaker window manager. It uses any 64x64 pixmap as a background.
OPTIONSThe programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-') and short optoins starting with one dash. A summary of options is included below.
- -B PIXMAP, --background=PIXMAP
- Use the given pixmap as the clock background (size must be 64x64).
- -H COLOR, --hands-color=COLOR
- Draw the hands (hour, minute and second) in the specified color.
- -S COLOR, --second-hand-color
- Draw the second hand in the specified color
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Draw the hour hand with the specified length of INT.
- Draw the minute hand with the specified length of INT.
- Draw the second hand with the specified length of INT.
- Draw the minute hand with the specified width of INT.
- -s, --second-hand
- Don't display the second hand.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.
- -w, --withdrawn
Don't start up in a withdrawn (iconic) state.