pfni [-sofd] [-p project-file]
[-- ASIS options]
- pfni -h
- pfni -h
DESCRIPTIONpfni is a companion program to adactl(1). It prints the
Commercial support is available for AdaControl, see file /usr/share/doc/adacontrol/support.txt. If you plan to use AdaControl for industrial projects, or if you want it to be customized or extended to match your own needs, please contact Adalog at [email protected].
- Enable debug mode.
- Full output: display all entities declared and referenced by unit. The default is to only display entities declared in unit.
- Prints a general help message.
- Also print overloading information. If you are calling a subprogram that has several overloadings and you are not sure which one is called, use pfni with the -o option on that line: the program will tell you the full name and profile of the called subprogram.
- -p project-file
- Use the specified Emacs ada-mode (*.adp) project file.
- Process the specification of unit; the default is to process the body.
- Only display entities declared on that line.
- Only display the entity at that line and column, if any.
AUTHORAdaControl was developed by Adalog <URL: http://www.adalog.fr > under contract with Eurocontrol <URL: http://www.eurocontrol.int >. The copyright is jointly owned by Adalog and Eurocontrol.
This manual page was written by Ludovic Brenta <[email protected]> for the Debian project, but it can be used for other purposes as well.