SYNOPSISpgadmin3 [-h] [-s str] [-S] [-Sc str] [-q] [-qc str] [-f str] [-cm str] [-ch str] [-cp str] [-c str] [-t]
DESCRIPTIONpgAdmin III is a database design and management application for use with PostgreSQL. The application can be used to manage PostgreSQL 7.3 and above running on any platform.
pgAdmin III is designed to answer the needs of all users, from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases. The graphical interface supports all PostgreSQL features and makes administration easy. The application also includes a syntax highlighting SQL editor, a server-side code editor, an SQL/batch/shell job scheduling agent, support for the Slony-I replication engine and much more. Server connection may be made using TCP/IP or Unix Domain Sockets (on *nix platforms), and may be SSL encrypted for security. No additional drivers are required to communicate with the database server.
- -h, --help
- show this help message
- -s, --server=str
- auto-connect to specified server
- -S, --serverstatus
- open server status window
- -Sc, --serverstatusconnect=str
- connect server status window to database
- -q, --query
- open query tool
- -qc, --queryconnect=str
- connect query tool to database
- -f, --file=str
- file to load into the query tool in -q or -qc mode
- edit main configuration file
- edit HBA configuration file
- edit pgpass configuration file
- edit configuration files in cluster directory
- dialog translation test mode
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Christoph Berg <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).