DESCRIPTIONphonefsod is the communication platform between phoneuid and the FSO services fsogsmd, fsodeviced and fsousaged. It handles the events generated by FSO's daemons and communicates with the user via phoneuid. The daemon is configured with the file /etc/phonefsod.conf.
- -u, --userid
- run the daemon under the specified userid.
- -p, --pidfile
- put the pid into the specified file.
- -d, --debug
- Debug mode. The daemon does not daemonize and is more verbose.
- -f --force
- Force overwrite of the PID file.
- -v --version
- Show version information and exit.
AUTHORphonefsod was written by the SHR team.
This manual page was written by Sebastian Reichel <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).