SYNOPSISpkgs_to_mmin [-y last_ok] [-n last_notok] [packages] package
DESCRIPTIONpkgs_to_mmin is a utility perl script which reads mirror package files and for each package found outputs details as one line of text in the form:
filename:packagename last_ok last_notok
- -y last_ok
- where last_ok is an integer (default 8).
- -n last_notok
- where last_notok is an integer (default 8).
- pkgs_to_mmin -y 20 /etc/mirror/packages/debian-dists
- lists mirror-master detail lines for all the mirror packages in debian-dists with last_ok reset to 20.
- cmdin=pkgs_to_mmin /etc/mirror/late/* | grep ":patch"
- is a line in amirror-master control file. When run, pkgs_to_mmin makes detail lines for all packages found in /etc/mirror/late/, grep selects only lines with :patch which mirror then runs. A following line would use grep -v. Keep unsuitable package files in another directory. For large archives use a separate directory for each time of day mirror-master starts.
AUTHORThe author of the pkgs_to_mmin script is Lee McLoughlin and the source of the script is:
COPYRIGHTThe copyright statement can be found in the file