SYNOPSISplantuml [options] files/dirs...
DESCRIPTIONPlantUML is used to draw UML diagram, using a simple and human readable text description.
Notice that graphviz is required to be installed for generation of all diagrams but sequence diagrams.
When files/directories are given, they are processed in batch mode. Otherwise GUI window appears. It allows user to browse directories and view diagrams generated from suitable files (must have one of the following extensions: .txt, .tex, .java, .htm, .html, .c, .h, .cpp).
You can use the following wildcards in files/dirs:
- means any characters but '/'
- one and only one character but '/'
- means any characters (used to recurse through directories)
- Generate images using SVG format.
- -output dir, -o dir
- Generate images in the specified directory.-config file
- Read the provided config file before each diagram.-charset xxx
- Use a specific charset (default is UTF-8).-exclude pattern, -x pattern
- Exclude files that match the provided pattern.-metadata
- Retrieve PlantUML sources from PNG images.
- Display information about PlantUML and Java versions.
- -verbose, -v
- Have log information.
- NOT delete temporary files after process.
- -help, -h
- Display help message.
- Test the installation of graphviz.
- -graphvizdot path
- Specify dot path.-pipe, -p
- Use stdin forPlantUML source and stdout for PNG/SVG generation.
- Compute the encoded URL of a PlantUML source file.
- Retrieve the PlantUML source from an encoded URL.