- plasmoidviewer [-c, --containment name] [-f, --formfactor name] [--list] [--list-wallpapers] [--list-containments] [-l, --location name] [-p, --pixmapcache size] [-s, --screenshot] [--screenshot-all] [-t, --theme name] [-w, --wallpaper name] [applet] [args] [--list-remote] [KDE Generic Options] [Qt Generic Options]
Only installed applets will be found. kbuildsycoca4 may need to be run for newly-installed applets to be found.
-c, --containment name
- Name of the containment plugin [null].
-f, --formfactor name
- The formfactor to use (horizontal, vertical, mediacenter or planar) [planar].
- Displays a list of known applets.
- Displays a list of known wallpapers.
- Displays a list of known containments.
-l, --location name
- The location constraint to start the Containment with (floating, desktop, fullscreen, top, bottom, left, right) [floating].
-p, --pixmapcache size
- The size in KB to set the pixmap cache to.
- Takes a screenshot of the widget and saves it the working directory as <pluginname>.png.
- Takes a screenshot of each widget and saves it the working directory as <pluginname>.png.
-t, --theme name
- Desktop SVG theme to use.
-w, --wallpaper name
- Name of the wallpaper plugin. Requires a containment plugin to be specified.
- Name of applet to view; may refer to the plugin name or be a path (absolute or relative) to a package. If not provided, then an attempt is made to load a package from the current directory.
- Optional arguments of the applet to add.
- List zeroconf announced remote widgets.
plasmoidviewer was written by Aaron Seigo [email protected]