- struct platform_device * platform_create_bundle(struct platform_driver * driver, int (*probe) (struct platform_device *), struct resource * res, unsigned int n_res, const void * data, size_t size);
- platform driver structure
- the driver probe routine, probably from an __init section
- set of resources that needs to be allocated for the device
- number of resources
- platform specific data for this platform device
- size of platform specific data
Use this in legacy-style modules that probe hardware directly and register a single platform device and corresponding platform driver.
Returns struct platform_device pointer on success, or ERR_PTR on error.