SYNOPSISplconv [-q] [-h|-help] [-g|-gb|-o|-x|-ab]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the plconv command.
plconv is a simple GNUstep program that reads a property list from the standard input and prints it on the standard output. By default (if no option is given) no conversion is made.
plconv accepts the following options:
- When specified, the program doesn't print the detected property list format to stderr.
- -h, -help
- Prints short help screen.
- Sets the output format to GNUstep plain text format.
- Sets the output format to GNUstep binary format.
- Sets the output format to OpenStep plain text format.
- Sets the output format to XML format v1.0.
- Sets the output format to Apple binary format v1.0.
AUTHORKeyArcher was written by Savso Kiselkov.
This manual page was written by Yavor Doganov <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).