SYNOPSISpnml2mcrl2 [OPTION]... [INFILE [OUTFILE]]
DESCRIPTIONConvert a Petri net in INFILE to an mCRL2 specification, and write it to OUTFILE. If INFILE is not present, stdin is used. If OUTFILE is not present, stdout is used. INFILE is supposed to conform to the EPNML 1.1 standard.
Only classical Petri nets are translated, i.e. places, transitions and arcs. Other constructs such as timing, coloring, inhibitor arcs and hierarchy are not taken into account. With the -p option turned on, more functionality is supported.
- OPTION can be any of the following:
- -e[NUM], --error[=NUM]
- an __error action will happen if a place gets NUM or more tokens (default is 2)
- -i, --hide
- hide (rename to tau) all transition monitoring actions to hide all but one action edit the generated file and remove that action from the hide list
- outputs information about the visual representation of this option in the mCRL2 GUI
- -p, --no-rec-par
- generate non-recursive mCRL2 process for the places, and enable the translation of inhibitor and reset arcs
- Standard options:
- -q, --quiet
- do not display warning messages
- -v, --verbose
- display short intermediate messages
- -d, --debug
- display detailed intermediate messages
- -h, --help
- display help information
display version information
AUTHORWritten by Johfra Kamphuis and Yaroslav Usenko.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs at <http://www.mcrl2.org/issuetracker>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2010 Technische Universiteit Eindhoven.
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the Boost Software License <http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.