my $m = new Pod::WSDL::Method(name => 'mySub', writer => 'myWriter', doc => new Pod::WSDL::Doc($docStr), return => new Pod::WSDL::Return($retStr));
DESCRIPTIONThis module is used internally by Pod::WSDL. It is unlikely that you have to interact directly with it. If that is the case, take a look at the code, it is rather simple.
newInstantiates a new Pod::WSDL::Method.
- name - name of the method, mandatory
- doc - a Pod::WSDL::Doc object, can be omitted, use method doc later
- return - a Pod::WSDL::Return object, can be omitted, use method return later
- params - ref to array of Pod::WSDL::Param objects, can be omitted, use addParam() later
- faults - ref to array of Pod::WSDL::Fault objects, can be omitted, use addFault() later
- oneway - if true, method is a one way operation
- writer - XML::Writer-Object for output, mandatory
addParamAdd a Pod::WSDL::Param object to Pod::WSDL::Method
addFaultAdd a Pod::WSDL::Fault object to Pod::WSDL::Method
returnGet or Set the Pod::WSDL::Return object for Pod::WSDL::Method
docGet or Set the Pod::WSDL::Doc object for Pod::WSDL::Method
requestNameGet name for request in XML output
responseNameGet name for response in XML output
writeBindingOperationWrite operation child for binding element in XML output
writeMessagesWrite message elements in XML output
writePortTypeOperationWrite operation child for porttype element in XML output
AUTHORTarek Ahmed, <bloerch -the character every email address contains- oelbsk.org>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSECopyright (C) 2006 by Tarek Ahmed
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.5 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available.