DESCRIPTIONPOGS will recursively traverse the current directory and all subdirectories and summariese all proof obligations (found in vcg files) and status (effectively undischarged, discharged or false).
This manual page only summarises the pogs command-line flags, please refer to the full POGS manual for further information.
OPTIONSThese options do not quite follow the usual GNU command line syntax as options start with a single dash instead of the usual two.
- Displays command line help.
- Instead of searching the current directory and all its subdirectories, begin the search in the given directory.
- Prevents checking of the date and time stamps of all analysed files.
- By default the output file is named after the directory analysed. This option can be used to override this default.
- Prevents SPARK release information and file paths being output to the sum file.
- Prevents the per-subprogram analysis section (which contains summary information for each VC and DPC) being output to the sum file.
- Outputs summary information in XML format. Incompatible with -s. This option is DEPRECATED and WILL BE REMOVED in the next release.
- Displays version information.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Florian Schanda <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts.