DESCRIPTION"Prima::ScrollWidget" is a simple class that declares two pairs of properties, delta and limit for vertical and horizontal axes, which define a a virtual document. limit is the document dimension, and delta is the current offset.
"Prima::ScrollWidget" is a descendant of "Prima::GroupScroller", and, as well as its ascendant, provides same user navigation by two scrollbars. The scrollbars' "partial" and "whole" properties are maintained if the document or widget extensions change.
- deltas X, Y
- Selects horizontal and vertical document offsets.
- deltaX INTEGER
- Selects horizontal document offset.
- deltaY INTEGER
- Selects vertical document offset.
- limits X, Y
- Selects horizontal and vertical document extensions.
- limitX INTEGER
- Selects horizontal document extension.
- limitY INTEGER
- Selects vertical document extension.
- Scroll DX, DY
- Called whenever the client area is to be scrolled. The default action calls "Widget::scroll" .