SYNOPSISprover9 [options] < input-file > output-file
prover9 [options] -f input-file > output-file
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the prover9 command.
prover9 is an automated theorem prover for first-order and equational logic. It is a successor of the otter(1) prover. prover9 uses the inference techniques of ordered resolution and paramodulation with literal selection.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- View a list of command-line options.
- Enables an experimental enhanced auto-mode. For more information consult the prover9 manual.
- Fully parenthesize output.
- -t n
- Constrain the search to last about n seconds. For UNIX-like systems, the `user CPU' time is used.
- -f file
- Take input from file instead of from standard input.