Psensor is a GTK+ application for monitoring hardware sensors, including temperatures and fan speeds.
- -h, --help
- display this help and exit
- -v, --version
- display version information and exit
- -u, --url=,URL/
- the URL of the psensor-server, example: http://hostname:3131
- -n, --new-instance
- force the creation of a new Psensor application
- -d, --debug=,LEVEL/
- set the debug level, integer between 0 and 3
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2010-2014 [email protected] License GPLv2: GNU GPL version 2 or later <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.