SYNOPSISPTBatcher [options] -a input.pto
DESCRIPTIONPTBatcher Queues and processes stitching projects. Functionality is similar to the the GUI Hugin Batch Processor. The default action with the -a parameter is to add the specified project to the stitching queue and exit.
The stitching queue may be processed by the GUI Hugin Batch Processor application, or by PTBatcher without a GUI, but not by both at the same time. To process the queue with PTBatcher use the -b parameter.
- -a file
- add project to queue. Unless -o option is present, the default prefix is appointed.
- output prefix (together with -a option)
- list all projects in batch queue
- clear all projects from batch queue
- -x id
- remove project with specified id
- reset all projects to waiting status
- start batch process
- use parallel processing (together with -b option)
- delete .pto files when complete (together with -b option)
- shutdown computer when complete (together with -b option)
- verbose mode
- print this help
AUTHORSThomas Modes, Marko Kuder