SYNOPSISptlib-config [--version] [--pwlibdir] [--ccflags] [--ldflags] [--libs] [--machtype] [--ostype] [--osrelease] [--sharedlibext] [--prefix]
ptlib-config is a tool that is used to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use ptlib, the console mode classes and components of the Portable Windows Library (aka. pwlib)
OPTIONSptlib-config accepts the following options:
- --version Print the currently installed version of ptlib on the standard output.
- --pwlibdir Print the name of the directory under which all the necessary development files of ptlib can be found (to ensure compatibility with the build process of other libraries/programs by the openh323 Project, which rely on ptlib).
- --ccflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a program that uses ptlib.
- --ldflags Print flags that tell the linker ld where to look for ptlib libraries.
- --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a program with ptlib.
- --machtype Print the machine type for which the currently installed version of ptlib was built.
- --ostype Print the OS for which the currently installed version of ptlib was built.
- --osrelease Print the release of the OS on which the currently installed version of ptlib was built. This option is not used to date, for the intallation should be independant of that!
- --sharedlibext Print the suffix of the shared version libraries of the currently installed version of ptlib.
Print the directory prefix under which the libraries and header files of the currently installed version of ptlib are installed (i.e. where the lib and include directories are located into which those files were installed).
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 1998 Owen Taylor,
modified for pwlib/ptlib by Tim Johann, 2003.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.