DESCRIPTIONpwrkap_cli is a command-line program that connects to a pwrkap server and downloads the hardware configuration and power configuration domain data from the server. Power use, energy use, and system status are dumped to the screen when the server sends a status update, and raw commands can be sent to the server.
- A hostname (or IP address) and a port to which this client should connect.
COMMAND FORMATThe command format looks like this:
domain_name [ help | dump | cap new_cap ]
- The name of the power configuration domain that the user wants to control.
- Displays a short help screen.
- Displays the current hardware configuration and state of the server.
- cap new_cap
- Sets a new power cap and reconfigures the hardware to meet the cap.