pycard-import(1) imports email addresses from mails piped into its stdin and saves those addresses to the database used by pycardsyncer(1) and pc_query(1). pycard-import(1) is part of the pycarddav package.
BASIC STARTUP OPTIONS
- Only use the account/resource NAME (this option can be used more than once).
- Use the configuration file CONFIG, otherwise pycard-import(1) will look in $HOME/.pycard/ and $HOME/.config/pycard/ for files named pycard.conf.
- This option enables debugging output.
- Print a small help text and exit.
- Print pycard-import's version number and exit.
- Do not open the editor.
- Import the content of the Bcc header.
- Import the content of the Cc header.
- Import the content of the From header.
- Do not actually update the database (implies --batch).
- Import the content of the To header.
pycard-import was mostly written by Christian Geier, with a lot of help by others, see CONTRIBUTORS.txt in the pycarddav distribution.
Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Christian Geier and Contributors. pycard-import and pycarddav are released under the terms of the Expat/MIT license, see the COPYING file distributed with pycarddav.