Pyntor-components is a helper utility which deals with all the components which are made available to Pyntor. Components can reside in the installation directory, but the user can override them with a user directory and again with components in the current directory. Pyntor-components helps to sort through the available components by listing them. In case the component comes with documentation included, it can be displayed as well.
- -l, --list
- Displays a formatted list of all components. For each component, all occurrences are reported, which might be between one and three directories.
- -d, --doc=component
- Displays the documentation for the specified component. If no documentation is included, or the component could not be loaded, an error is displayed instead.
- -u, --update
- Displays a graphical dialog which allows the download of new components via the GHNS (Get Hot New Stuff) framework. Components are installed into ~/.pyntor/components and can be used immediately. This is an experimental feature based on the SDLNewStuff library.
- -v, --version
- Displays the version number of Pyntor-components.
- -h, --help
- Displays a summary of all available command line options.
Josef Spillner <[email protected]>