SYNOPSISpyuic4 [OPTION]... FILE
DESCRIPTIONpyuic4 takes a Qt4 user interface description file and compiles it to Python code. It can also show a preview of the user interface.
- -h, --help
- Show a summary of the options.
- Display the version number of pyuic4 of the version of Qt which PyQt4 was generated for.
- -p, --preview
- Show a preview of the UI instead of generating Python code.
- -o, --output=FILE
- Write the generated Python code to FILE instead of stdout.
- -d, --debug
- Show detailed debugging information about the UI generation process.
- -x, --execute
- Generate extra code to test and display the class when executed as a script.
- -i, --indent=NUM
- Set the indentation width to NUM spaces. A TAB character will be used if NUM is 0 (default: 4).
AUTHORThis manual page was written for Debian GNU/Linux by Torsten Marek <[email protected]>, but may freely be used by others.