SYNOPSISq4wine-cli [KEY] ...
q4wine-cli -p <prefix_name> [-d <dir_name>] -i <icon_name>
q4wine-cli -p <prefix_name> -b <windows_binary_path> [args]
DESCRIPTIONq4wine-cli is part of the Q4Wine project. It provides a console interface to the Q4Wine database and its core functions.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- -ps, --procs
- output Wine process list for current prefix or for all prefixes and exit
- -p, --prefix
- sets the current prefix name
- -d, --dir
- sets the current directory name
- -i, --icon
- sets the current icon name
- -cd, --cdimage
- sets the cd image name
- -b, --binary
- sets the path to Windows binary for execute with current prefix settings
- -k, --kill
- sends -9 term signal to current prefix process or for all prefixes processes
- -pl, --prefixlist
- output all existing prefix names and exit
- -dl, --dirlist
- output all existing dir names for current prefix and exit
- -il, --iconlist
- output all existing icon names for current prefix/directory and exit
- -cl, --cdlist
- output list of all cd images and exit
- -ml, --mountlist
- output all mounted media for current prefix or all prefixes and exit
- -m, --mount
- mount a cd image or drive for current prefix and exit
- -u, --umount
- umount a cd image or drive for current prefix and exit
- -h, --help
- display help and exit
- -v, --version
- output version information and exit
EXIT STATUS0 if OK or -1 if serious troubles
- The Q4Wine main gui program
- The Q4Wine command line interface program
- The Q4Wine runner helper program
- Directory containing Q4Wine's shared libraries
Directory containing Q4Wine config, icons, database and temporary files.
Thanks to all:Q4Wine is available thanks to the work of many to all people, who was involved in the development process, testing, bugreporting, packaging or translation creation. For a full listing of the authors, please see the file AUTHORS in the top-level directory of the source distribution.
- Alexey S. Malakhov (brezerk) <brezerk at gmail.com>
Project maintainer, lead developer, web site designer and developer,
project documentation, support, etc. ;)
- Sergey Skrypnic (opium) <[email protected]>
Website developer, hosting administration
- Pavel Zinin (pashazz) <pzinin at gmail.com>
Winetricks plugin developer
- Dmitry Marakasov (amdmi3) <amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru>
FreeBSD support fixes
COPYRIGHTQ4Wine can be distributed under the terms of the GPLv3 license. A copy of the license is in the file LICENSE in the top-level directory of the source distribution.
AVAILABILITYThe most recent public version of wine can be downloaded from http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua/download/
The latest snapshot of the code may be obtained via GIT for information on how to do this, please see http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua/download/#git
Q4Wine, development headquarters, is at http://q4wine.brezblock.org.ua This website contains a great deal of information about Q4Wine.
BUGSIf you find a bug in Q4Wine please report it to <brezerk at gmail.com> or directly to Q4Wine bug tracker https://sourceforge.net/projects/q4wine/