SYNOPSISqgo [options] [file]
DESCRIPTIONqGo is a computerized board on which you can play the game of Go against another player, view and edit smart-go files, and connect to Go servers on the internet. It can also interface with computer Go programs such as GNU Go that speak the Go modem protocol.
- Make new sgf file (or simple open a board to play).
- Same but don't ask and open 19x19 board.
- Open debug window and show status messages.
- Use standard options from desktop.
- Open the specified file (type SGF, MGT or XML).
AUTHORSqGo is copyright (c) Emmanuel Beranger, Johannes Mesa, Peter Strempel. This manual page was written by Martin A. Godisch for Debian GNU/Linux, but may be used by others.