SYNTAXqrdel [-f] [-help] [-u wc_user_list] wc_ar_list
DESCRIPTIONQrdel provides a means for a user/operator/manager to delete one or more Advance Reservations (AR) referenced by numeric id or name. A manager/operator can delete ARs belonging to any user, while regular users can only delete their own ARs. If a manager wants to delete another user's AR, the manager can specify the AR id. By default, "qrdel wc_ar_name" will delete only the ARs belonging to that user. A manager is able to delete another user's AR via "-u wc_user_list". Jobs referring to an AR tagged for deletion will also be removed. Only if all jobs referring to an AR are removed from the Grid Engine database will the AR also be removed. Qrdel deletes ARs in the order in which the AR identifiers are presented. Find additional information concerning wc_user_list and wc_ar_list in
Force action. The AR and the jobs using the AR are deleted from the
Grid Engine queuing system even if the
controlling the AR jobs does not respond to the delete request sent by the
Users who have with neither Grid Engine manager nor operator status can only use the -f option for their own ARs.
- Prints a list of all options.
- -u wc_user_list
- Deletes only those ARs which were submitted by users specified in the list of usernames. For managers, it is possible to use qrdel -u "*" to delete all ARs for all users. To delete a specific AR for a user, a manager has to specify the user and the AR id. If no AR is specified, all ARs belonging to that user are deleted.
- A list of ARs that should be deleted (either numeric or names assigned with qrsub -N).
- Specifies the location of the Grid Engine standard configuration files.
If set, specifies the default Grid Engine cell. To address a Grid Engine
uses (in the order of precedence):
The name of the cell specified in the environment
variable SGE_CELL, if it is set.
The name of the default cell, i.e. default.
- The name of the cell specified in the environment variable SGE_CELL, if it is set.
- If set, specifies that debug information should be written to stderr. In addition the level of detail in which debug information is generated is defined.
- If set, specifies the tcp port on which the is expected to listen for communication requests. Most installations will use a service map entry for the service "sge_qmaster" instead of defining the port.
<sge_root>/<cell>/common/act_qmaster Grid Engine master host file
COPYRIGHTSee for a full statement of rights and permissions.