The QucsConverter is a command line tool for converting netlists, data files and schematics from other software into data formats used by Qucs and its simulation backend.
The software aims to support a variety of data formats and currently supports Qucs datasets, SPICE netlists, CITIfiles, Touchstone, ZVR, VCD and IC-CAP model files as input data format and CSV files, Qucs netlists, libraries and datasets as output data format.
- -h, --help
- display this help and exit
- -v, --version
- display version information and exit
- -i FILENAME
- use file as input file (default stdin)
- -o FILENAME
- use file as output file (default stdout)
- -if FORMAT
- input data specification (e.g. touchstone, citi, qucsdata, spice, zvr, vcd, csv or mdl)
- -of FORMAT
- output data specification (e.g. touchstone, csv, qucs, qucsdata or qucslib)
- -a, --noaction
- do not include netlist actions in the output
- -g GNDNODE
- replace ground node
- -d DATANAME
- data variable specification
- -c, --correct
- enable node correction
AVAILABILITYThe latest version of Qucs can always be obtained from www.sourceforge.net or www.freshmeat.net
REPORTING BUGSKnown bugs are documented within the BUGS file. Report bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Stefan Jahn <[email protected]>
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.