Qwit is the Qt4-based lightweight cross-platform client for Twitter.
- depends on Qt4 only;
- looks beautifully in KDE;
- http-proxy support;
- userpics caching;
- clickable links in statuses;
- public, replies, custom user timelines, search;
- caching messages between sessions;
- replies, retweets and direct messages support;
- customizable interface;
- twitpic support.
~/.config/arti/qwit.conf Configuration file
~/.qwit Userpics cache
The founder and lead developer of Qwit is Artem Iglikov <[email protected]>. List of other project members is available on the Qwit's homepage.