radeontool [option] [command]
This manual page documents briefly the radeontool command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
radeontool is a program that switches on/off backlight and external output on ATI Radeon based laptops, and is able to list or set register values.
You can specify one of the following commands:
- dac [on|off]
- Power down the external video output
- light [on|off]
- Power down the backlight
- stretch [on|off|vert|horiz|auto|manual]
- Adjusts stretching for resolution mismatch
- Show a listing of some random registers
- regmatch [pattern]
- Show registers matching wildcard pattern
- regset [pattern] [value]
- Set registers matching wildcard pattern
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Show a little debug info
- Skips the first n cards and acts on the n+1
This manual page was written by Luigi Gangitano [email protected] for
the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.