Other AliasRasterView, PSRaster
DESCRIPTIONRasterComp is a GraphicComp that represents a raster image. It uses a RasterRect graphic to store its graphical attributes. RasterView is a GraphicView for displaying the raster image. PSRaster is a PostScriptView that externalizes the subject's information in PostScript form.
RASTERCOMP PUBLIC OPERATIONS
- RasterComp(RasterRect* = nil, const char* filename = nil)
- The constructor takes an optional RasterRect structured graphic that defines the attributes of the raster image. You can also supply an optional file name to associate the component with a file containing the (copious) image data.
- RasterRect* GetRasterRect()
- Return the RasterRect graphic that defines the raster's attributes. GetRaster is simply a more specific form of the GetGraphic operation.
- const char* GetFileName()
- Return the file name specified in the constructor, if any.
RASTERVIEW PUBLIC OPERATIONS
- RasterView(RasterComp* = nil)
- Create an RasterView, optionally supplying the subject.
- RasterComp* GetRasterComp()
- Return the subject.
PSRASTER PUBLIC OPERATIONS
- PSRaster(RasterComp* = nil)
- Construct a PostScript external representation of the given subject, if any.