SYNOPSISraw2image [ options ] [ name.type ]
DESCRIPTIONraw2image converts a Raw DV stream to a series of image files. By default, this tool expects a single raw dv frame and outputs a single image file.
- -i type
- Deinterlacing type (0 = none [default], 1 = simple).
- Produce multiple images (default is to produce 1 image from the first frame and exit - if -m is used, each raw dv frame received is converted to a numbered image with the naming convention nameNNNN.type).
- -s WxH
- Scale image to width by height.
- -q quality
- Quality of image - used by jpeg and png.
- Output a PPM stream on stdout (no file created).
- Show help message.
AVAILABILITYSee http://kino.schirmacher.de/ for the latest version.
AUTHORSraw2image was written by Charles Yates <[email protected]>.