VERSIONThis document describes RDF::Query::Algebra::Service version 2.916.
METHODSBeyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Query::Algebra class.
- "new ( $endpoint, $pattern, $silent )"
- Returns a new Service structure.
- Returns a list of arguments that, passed to this class' constructor, will produce a clone of this algebra pattern.
- Returns the endpoint resource of the named graph expression.
- Returns the graph pattern of the named graph expression.
- Returns true if the service operation is to ignore errors during execution.
- If the SERVCE operation uses a variable endpoint, then it is considered a binary operator, executing the left-hand-side pattern first, and using results from it to bind endpoint URL values to use in SERVICE evaluation.
- Returns the SSE string for this algebra expression.
- Returns the SPARQL string for this algebra expression.
- Returns the query as a nested set of plain data structures (no objects).
- Returns the type of this algebra expression.
- Returns a list of the variable names used in this algebra expression.
- Returns a list of the variable names used in this algebra expression that will bind values during execution.
- Returns a list of the variable names that will be bound after evaluating this algebra expression.
- "qualify_uris ( \%namespaces, $base_uri )"
- Returns a new algebra pattern where all referenced Resource nodes representing QNames (ns:local) are qualified using the supplied %namespaces.
Gregory Todd Williams <[email protected]>