VERSIONThis document describes RDF::Trine::Parser::Turtle version 1.014
my $parser = RDF::Trine::Parser->new( 'turtle' );
$parser->parse_into_model( $base_uri, $data, $model );
DESCRIPTIONThis module implements a parser for the Turtle RDF format.
METHODSBeyond the methods documented below, this class inherits methods from the RDF::Trine::Parser class.
- "new ( [ namespaces => $map ] )"
- Returns a new Turtle parser.
- "parse ( $base_uri, $rdf, \&handler )"
- Parses the bytes in $data, using the given $base_uri. Calls the "triple" method for each RDF triple parsed. This method does nothing by default, but can be set by using one of the default "parse_*" methods.
- "parse_file ( $base_uri, $fh, $handler )"
- Parses all data read from the filehandle or file $fh, using the given $base_uri. If $fh is a filename, this method can guess the associated parse. For each RDF statement parses $handler is called.
- "parse_node ( $string, $base, [ token => \$token ] )"
- Returns the RDF::Trine::Node object corresponding to the node whose N-Triples serialization is found at the beginning of $string. If a reference to $token is given, it is dereferenced and set to the RDF::Trine::Parser::Turtle::Token tokenizer object, allowing access to information such as the token's position in the input string.
BUGSPlease report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface at <https://github.com/kasei/perlrdf/issues>.
AUTHORGregory Todd Williams "<[email protected]>"
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2006-2012 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.