realmset [options] realm-file
DESCRIPTIONrealmset modifies fields in the realm file specified by realm-file. Multiple options may be combined in a single realmset execution. realmset operates quietly unless it is given the -verbose option.
All records in the specified realm file will be modified, unless the -name option is given. In that case, only the named zone will be modified.
- -administrator addr
- The zone administrator's email address is set to addr.
- -args arglist
Provides additional arguments for the realm manager. These arguments will
override the arguments in the DNSSEC-Tools defaults file, the DNSSEC-Tools
configuration file, and the realms' rollrec files. The manager's
argument list is given in arglist. If more than one argument is given,
the set of arguments should be enclosed in quotes.
Given the realmset argument processing, the new arguments cannot be specified as they would from a command line. Instead, the arguments should be given in the following manner. The leading dash should be replaced with an equals sign. If the option takes an argument, the space that would separate the option from the option's argument should also be replaced by an equals sign. realmset translates these arguments to the appropriate format for the realm manager. These examples should clarify the argument modifications:
normal rollerd option -args options ------------------------ --------------- -display =display -logfile /dt/log.file =zskcount=/dt/log.file
The following are valid uses of -args:
# realmset -args =display example.realm # realmset -args "=loglevel=phase =sleep=3600" example.realm
The -args and -del-args options are mutually exclusive.
- -configdir configdir
- The directory to hold the realm's configuration files is set to confdir.
- The administrator line is deleted from the selected realm records. The -administrator and -del-administrator options are mutually exclusive.
- The args line is deleted from the selected realm records. The -args and -del-args options are mutually exclusive.
- The display line is deleted from the selected realm records. The -display, -nodisplay, and -del-display options are mutually exclusive.
- The manager line is deleted from the selected realm records. The -manager and -del-manager options are mutually exclusive.
- The user line is deleted from the selected realm records. The -user and -del-user options are mutually exclusive.
- Turn on the GUI display of the selected realms. The -display, -nodisplay, and -del-display options are mutually exclusive.
- -manager manager-program
- The manager program for the selected realms is set to manager-program.
- -name realmname
- The realm whose name matches realmname is selected as the only realm that will be modified. If this name is not given, then all realm records will be modified.
- -newname new-name
- The realm's name is changed to new-name. The new name cannot be the name of an existing realm in the file. This option must be used in conjunction with the -name option.
- If this option is given, the realmchk command will not be run on the modified realm file.
- Turn off the GUI display of the selected realms. The -display, -nodisplay, and -del-display options are mutually exclusive.
- -realmdir realmdir
- The directory to hold the realm's files is set to realmdir.
- -rollrec rollrec-file
- The rollrec file in the selected realm records is modified to be rollrec-file.
- -state newstate
- The realm's state is set to newstate. This must be either ``active'' or ``inactive''.
- -statedir statedir
- The directory to hold the realm's state files is set to statedir.
- -user username
- The user name in the selected realm records is modified to be username.
- Display information about every modification made to the realm file.
- Displays the version information for realmset and the DNSSEC-Tools package.
- Display a usage message.