- rebuildd-job [add|list|stats]
- Add a job to the database. Job list is read from stdin, with one package per line. Format is: package_name package_version priority dist_name arch mail
- Add dependencies between jobs. Dependencies are read from stdin, with the following format: job_id dependency_job_id [dependency_job_id] [...]
- Add jobs to the database. Job list is read from stdin. The input format is expected to be the same as quinn-diff. Distribution has to be specified as argument.
- Delete a job from the database. The job id has to be provided as argument.
- List jobs. A criteria can be added, with its value to filter output. Valid criteria are: package, arch, dist, status
- Dump a nice ASCII art graphic about jobs.
This manual page was written by Julien Danjou [email protected] for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
Copyright © 2007 Julien Danjou