SYNOPSISrednotebook [options] [journal-path]
DESCRIPTIONRedNotebook is a desktop diary that makes it very easy for you to keep track of the stuff you do and the thoughts you have. This journal software helps you to write whole passages or just facts and does so in style.
- -h, --help
- Show help text and exit
- -d, --debug
- Output debugging messages (default: false)
- -m, --minimized
- Start RedNotebook and minimize it to the tray
journal-path can be one of the following:
- An absolute path (e.g. /home/username/myjournal)
- A relative patch (e.g. ../dir/myjournal)
- The name of a directory under $HOME/.rednotebook/ (e.g. myjournal)
If the journal-path is omitted the last session's journal will be used. At the first program start this defaults to $HOME/.rednotebook/data.
Configuration is stored in the file ~/.rednotebook/configuration.cfg.
FILES/usr/bin/rednotebook - RedNotebook executable
~/.rednotebook - per-user configuration and notebooks