reply [-lb] [-I dir] [-M mod] [--version] [--help] [--cfg file]
DESCRIPTIONThis script runs the Reply shell. It looks for a configuration file in ".replyrc" in your home directory, and will generate a basic configuration for you if that file does not exist.
See the Reply documentation for more information about using and configuring this program.
OPTIONSreply takes these command line options:
- -I lib
- Adds the given directory to @INC.
- Equivalent to "-I lib".
- Equivalent to "-I blib/lib -I blib/arch".
- -M Carp::Always
- Loads the specified module before starting the repl. It is loaded within the repl, so things like exporting work properly.
- --cfg ~/.replyrc
- Specifies a different configuration file to use. "~/.replyrc" is the default.
- Displays the program version.
- Displays usage information.
AUTHORJesse Luehrs <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is Copyright (c) 2016 by Jesse Luehrs.
This is free software, licensed under:
The MIT (X11) License