- int rio_request_inb_dbell(struct rio_mport * mport, void * dev_id, u16 start, u16 end, void (*dinb) (struct rio_mport * mport, void *dev_id, u16 src, u16 dst, u16 info));
- RIO master port from which to allocate the doorbell resource
- Device specific pointer to pass on event
- Doorbell info range start
- Doorbell info range end
- Callback to execute when doorbell is received
Requests ownership of an inbound doorbell resource and binds a callback function to the resource. Returns 0 if the request has been satisfied.