SYNOPSISripe-atlas command arguments
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the ripe-atlas, adig, ahttp, antp, aping, asslcert and atraceroute commands.
ripe-atlas is the official command-line client for the RIPE Atlas internet measurement system. RIPE Atlas uses a globally distributed network of probes to measure Internet connectivity and reachability, providing an overview of the state of the Internet in real time.
ripe-atlas allows the creation of DNS, HTTP, NTP, Ping, SSL and traceroute measurements, retrieval of measurement results and reports and queries about probes. The a* commands are convenience aliases:
- is an alias for ripe-atlas measure dns
- is an alias for ripe-atlas measure http
- is an alias for ripe-atlas measure ntp
- is an alias for ripe-atlas measure ping
- is an alias for ripe-atlas measure sslcert
- is an alias for ripe-atlas measure traceroute
COMMANDSripe-atlas accepts the following commands:
- measure dns|http|ntp|ping|sslcert|traceroute [options]
- Create a new measurement of a specified type.
- measurement-search [options]
- Fetch and print measurements fulfilling specified criteria.
- measurement-info id
- Return the metadata for a single measurement.
- configure [options]
- Configure the ripe-atlas tool.
- probe-search [options]
- Fetch and print probes fulfilling specified criteria.
- probe-info id
- Return the metadata for a single Atlas probe.
- go measurement_id
- Open a measurement's web page in a browser.
- report measurement_id [options]
- Report the results of a measurement.
- stream measurement_id [options]
- Report the results of a measurement in real time using a stream.
To see the available options for each command, use:
ripe-atlas command --help
NOTES1. RIPE Atlas: https://atlas.ripe.net/
AUTHORThe RIPE Atlas tools are developed by RIPE NCC.
This manpage was written by Apollon Oikonomopoulos <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).