SYNOPSISroundup-admin [options] <command> <arguments>
- -i instance home
- specify the issue tracker "home directory" to administer
- -u user[:password]
- the user and password to use for commands
- When outputting lists of data, comma-separate them. Same as -S ",".
- -S string
- When outputting lists of data, separate items with given string.
- When outputting lists of data, space-separate them. Same as -S " ".
roundup-admin help -- this help
roundup-admin help <command> -- command-specific help
roundup-admin help all -- all available help