SYNOPSISsane-config [--prefix] [--exec-prefix] [--libs] [--cflags] [--ldflags] [--version] [--help [OPTION]]
sane-config is a tool that is used to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link SANE frontends to a SANE backend library (libsane).
OPTIONSsane-config accepts the following options (you can't use more than one option at the same time):
- Print the currently installed version of libsane on the standard output.
- --help OPTION
- Print a short usage message. If OPTION is specified, help for that option (e.g. --libs) is printed (if available).
- Print the additional libraries that are necessary to link a SANE frontend to libsane.
- Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a SANE frontend to libsane.
- Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a SANE frontend.
- Print the prefix used during compilation of libsane.
- Print the exec-prefix used during compilation of libsane.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <[email protected]>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).