DESCRIPTIONsapserver Announces, using the SAP/SDP or the SLP protocols, MPEG2 TS streams produced by for instance VLS. These announces can be received by the VLC Media Player o.a.
See the default configuration file for examples.
- -f file
- Use the file as configuration file
- -c file
- Same as -f
- Daemonize the process (run it in the background)
- Displays the help
- Specifies the protocol to use ("slp" or "sap". Default is sap)
- When using SLP, unregister the programs
- When using SAP, display a dot for each packet sent