SYNOPSISsauerbraten-server [-ubandwidth] [-ndescription] [-cmaxclients] [-iip] [-mmasterserver] [-oN] [-padminpass]
This manual page documents briefly the sauerbraten-server command.
sauerbraten-server is the standalone network server of the Sauerbraten game. Sauerbraten is a fast 3D first-person shooter.
- Set maximum server bandwidth to bandwidth bytes/second.
- Set the server description text to description.
- Limit the maximum number of clients connected to the server simultaniously to maxclients.
- Bind the server to the IP ip.
- Register the server at the masterserver masterserver. (Default is: sauerbraten.org/masterserver/).
- Set the openness of the server to N. N=1 disables mastermodes, 2 (locked) and 3 (private). N=0 (default) enables all amstermodes.
- Set the password to remote administrate the server to password.
AUTHORSauerbraten was written by
Wouter "Aardappel" van Oortmerssen,
Lee "Eihrul" Salzman
Mike "Gilt" Dysart
Adrian "driAn" Henke
This manual page was written by Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.